Thursday, May 6, 2010

Im baaacckkk...

It has been a while since I last wrote in this thing. SO much has happened, I can’t even begin to explain how the last 4 or 5 months have been, nor will I even attempt to try. I am not sure why I stopped writing in this; I think I ran out of things to say? Maybe I ran out of time? Maybe I just got bored? Or maybe the pressure of attempting to be entertaining got to me.. I am not really sure but regardless here I am again…

Quick update for my many many fans (meaning only my parents after I force them to read this!).. life is the same.. one crazy rollercoaster! And im loving every minute of the ups and downs..

I am working with the same company but I just received a promotion and now work more with business development.. I really love it, its new and exciting and fun.. and I think im good at it

www.genie-soft.com.. Try out our new software and let me know what you think.. Genie Timeline 2.0.. if you really really like it.. I can give you a free license key for the professional version..

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Comments..

 

yasmin lawsuit