Thursday, December 24, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

Even though I am not Christian I have always celebrated Christmas, I guess you can't grow up in America and not... regardless of my religion it was always my favorite time of the year which I guess is the same for most people there.

Its funny to think that at this time 2 years ago I walked with people I worked with to Bryant park during lunch, got hot chocolate or apple cider, watched the ice skaters and shopped in all the Christmas boutiques. Weekends consisted of going to see the Rockefeller tree or watching the Grinch on Broadway. It was a time of year that made you broke because of the presents but it was almost impossible not to be happy..

Sometimes I think Jordan would benefit a lot from some Christmas spirit but instead we have sunny weather and no Christmas trees :(

It is the time of year when I am most homesick...

No comments:

Post a Comment

..Comments..

 

yasmin lawsuit